CJ BEKSUL Spicy Bulgogi Sauce for Pork 500g
- Product Code: KFood
- Availability: 5
CJ Beksul Spicy Bulgogi Sauce for Pork is used in marinating pork to enhance the flavor of the meat. It has hot pepper, apple puree and cooking wine that helps tenderize and remove the bad odor of the meat. This is mainly use in making Korean traditional dish spicy pork bulgogi.
It is a flavorful marinade with various ingredients such as soy sauce, pear puree, apple puree, cooking wine, fermented red pepper paste that gives a spicy, sweet and savory flavor to the meat.
Brand: CJ BEKSUL
Item Name: CJ BEKSUL Spicy Bulgogi Sauce for Pork
Fermented Red Pepper Paste(Starch Syrup, Wheat Flour, Red Pepper, Defatted Soybean Powder, Salt), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Blended Soy Sauce, Water, Apple Puree, Pear Puree, Salt, BQF Garlic Puree, Red Pepper Powder, Cooking Rice Wine, Monosodium L-Glutamate, Black Pepper, Ginger Extract, Citric Acid, Xantan Gum, Sesame, Oleoresin Paprika, Oleoresin Capsicum
Contains egg, milk, peanut, mackerel, crustacean, walnut, mollusc, clam,
How to Cook Spicy Pork Bulgogi:
1. Thinly slice the Pork and vegetables (carrot, onion, green onion and mushroom)
2. In a bowl combine the 600g of beef in 145g of CJ BEKSUL Spicy Bulgogi Sauce for Pork.
3. Pre-heat the pan and add enough oil.
4. Put the beef with the sauce and stir fry for 3mins.
5. Add the vegetables and stir fry until it is cooked.
6. Serve and Eat!
EXP. DATE: 2022.08.03
*MADE IN KOREA
*Official Distributor of CJ Foods
#CJ Foods Official