CJ BEKSUL Dangmyun (Vermicelli) 300g
- Product Code: KFood
- Availability: 3
CJ Dangmyun also known as vermicelli, glass noodles or sweet potato noodle use mainly in making Soup or Japchae.
Japchae is a traditional Food in Korea that usually serves during holidays or special occasions. It is made of “dangmyun”, meat and mixed vegetables.
Brand: CJ BEKSUL
Item Name: CJ BEKSUL Sari Dangmyun (Vermicelli)
Sweet Potato Starch, Water
Contains egg, milk, peanut, mackerel, crustacean, walnut, mollusc, clam,
How to Make Japchae:
1. Clean all the ingredients and thinly slice the vegetables and meat into strips. (carrots, onion, scallion, shitake mushroom and lean beef)
2. Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix well until the sugar is dissolved. (3.5 tablespoons soy sauce, 3 tablespoons sugar , 2 tablespoons sesame oil, 2 teaspoons minced garlic, 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds, black pepper to taste)
3. In a large non-stick pan, bring about 5 cups of water to a boil, and cook the noodles until completely translucent and soft (6 to 8 minutes). Drain in a strainer and rinse under cold running water. Drain well. Roughly cut the noodles with a pair of kitchen shears or a knife into 6 -7 inch lengths. Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Mix well with 3 tablespoons of the prepared sauce.
4. Fill the same pan with 2 cups of water. When water boils, blanch the spinach only until wilted. Drain quickly and shock in cold water. Squeeze out water, run a knife through the squeezed spinach a couple of times, and lightly season with salt.
5. Add 1/2 tablespoon of oil to the skillet, and stir fry the noodles over medium to medium high heat, stirring frequently, until translucent and a bit sticky (about 4 minutes). Transfer back to the mixing bowl.
6. Add 1/2 tablespoon of oil to the pan, and stir fry the each vegetables over medium high heat, sprinkling with a pinch of salt. (carrot, onion and scallion) Once the vegetables are cooked and crisp transfer it into the bowl with noodles.
7. Add the beef and mushrooms along with 2 tablespoons of the prepared sauce and cook until the meat is cooked through, 2 - 3 minutes. Transfer to the bowl with the noodles.
8. Add the spinach and the remaining sauce to the bowl with all other prepared ingredients. Toss well by hand. Adjust the seasoning to taste by adding a little more (start with 1/2 teaspoon) soy sauce and/or sugar as necessary.
• Optional egg garnish
Separate the egg white and yolk. Lightly beat the white by gently cutting it with a spoon. Stir the yolk with a spoon until smooth. Heat a lightly oiled nonstick skillet over medium low heat. Pour each egg part into a thin layer, by tilting the skillet and/or spreading with a spoon. Cook each side briefly. (Do not brown the egg.) Roll it and thinly slice.
EXP. DATE: 2022.11.17
*MADE IN KOREA
*Official Distributor of CJ Foods
#CJ Foods Official