CJ BEKSUL Bulgogi Sauce for Beef 840G
- Product Code: KFood
- Availability: 6
CJ Beksul Bulgogi Sauce for Beef is used in marinating beef to enhance the flavor of the meat. It has sufficient amount of pear puree that helps in tenderizing the meat. This is mainly use in making traditional Korean dish Beef Bulgogi.
It is a flavorful marinade with various ingredients such as soy sauce, pear puree, pineapple puree, garlic puree and apple puree that gives a sweet and savory taste to the meat.
Brand: CJ BEKSUL
Item Name: CJ BEKSUL Bulgogi Sauce for Beef
Blended Soy Sauce, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Pear Puree, Water, BQF Onion Puree, BQF Garlic Puree, Pineapple Puree, Apple Puree, Salt, Black Pepper, Citric Acid, Xantan Gum, Caramel Color 3, Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotide
Contains egg, milk, peanut, mackerel, crustacean, walnut, mollusc, clam,
How to cook Beef Bulgogi:
1. Thinly slice the beef and vegetables (carrot, onion, green onion and mushroom)
2. In a bowl combine the 600g of beef in 125g of CJ BEKSUL Bulgogi Sauce for Beef.
3. Pre-heat the pan and add enough oil.
4. Put the beef with the sauce and stir fry for 3mins.
5. Add the vegetables and stir fry until it is cooked.
6. Serve and Eat!
EXP. DATE: 2022.01.7
*MADE IN KOREA
*Official Distributor of CJ Foods
#CJ Foods Official