BROSNEP IS LOOKING FOR MORE FAMILY.
1. Who we are?
BrosNep who is the leading ‘Korean Beauty & Culture trading company’ is well known by C.N.A. (retail shop) and as exclusive distributor of Baroness and Leaders mask sheet. We have been proud in being a pioneer who has created the Korean accessory and Character socks market in the Philippines since 2012. We expanded our business to supply our Korean Beauty & Fashion products to Philippine retail chains such as SM, Puregold, Watsons, etc.
Brosnep originated from C.N.A. Korea(since 1990) and is concentrating on trading valuable items of Korea.
2. We are new and fresh, so we want to be different.
- We try to provide fun and experience to stimulate staffs growth and development in various opportunities. Be a Brosnep family member and be a professional in the field.
- We still have tremendous things to come true! Let’s shape your ideas and let your opinions be heard, you are part in building up BrosNep!
- We have been growing rapidly and the final goal is more than that. The fruits we achieve together will be shared and enjoyed together. Be one of them!
3. We are handling these brands;
4. We have big clients as followings;
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- Assess customer’s needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Build productive trust relationship with customers
- Ensures availability of merchandise
- Candidate must possess at least High school graduate/ Vocational Course.
- Female, with pleasing personality, friendly and customer service oriented
- At least 20 to 28 of age
- Has great interest and passion in selling
- Excellent in communication
- Self-motivation, highly energetic character and willingness to learn
- San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
- Metro Manila (Quezon City, Mandaluyong, Makati,Rizal area, Manila area)
- Monitor inventory levels of the merchandise and SKU’s in the warehouse.
- Coordinate with the operations team to conduct periodical physical inventory count for balance update and reconciliation with the ERP System
- Provide and maintain the merchandise information in the ERP System.
- Assist the Merchandiser in planning, sourcing,and ordering of merchandise for supply to customers.
- Regularly report to the merchandiser on the performance of each product and category
- Organize and maintain files for each product/category
- Prepare and regularly update the merchandise catalogue for customers
- Prepare the order sheet, P.O of the designated merchandise based on the merch plan and follows through the ordering process until items are received in the warehouse
- Prepare and submit the invoice and receipts of the received merchandise for accounting
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- At least 1 Year/s of working experience specialized in Merchandising and equivalent
- Knowledgeable in fashion, textiles, and accessories with good fashion sense
- Ability to conduct research for trends and market preferences
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS software applications such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience in ERP system is a plus
- Head office
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Review applications and screen candidates through personal interviews.
- Analyze job requirements and screen appropriate candidates for the job.
- Conducts discussion of pre-employment requirements
- Conducts background check for employees
- Brief the candidates about the responsibilities,salary and benefits of the job.
- Facilitates the deployment process
- Create accurate and efficient encoding of all employee profile.
- Keeps 201 Files and records up to date
- Facilitate Head Office and store evaluations by monitoring the employees- releasing the forms required and prepare documents for HR action.
- Shall provide assistance and support the HR Asst. Manager- all facets of HR(Recruitment, Benefits, Timekeeping, Education and Employee relations
- Perform other task/ duties that assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience handling general HR functions.
- With strong recruitment exposure.
- Has working knowledge in processing Government mandated benefits (SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR)
- With pleasing personality, flexible and able to multi-task.
- Has basic knowledge on Philippine Labor Laws.
- With good oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Head office
CORPORATE PLANNING ANALYST
- Plans, coordinates and ensures Executive is followed and respected.
- Monitor all expenditures by comparing against budget and inform the management of any unbudgeted request.
- Assist in all financial related studies
- Assist in business development projects through the conduct of feasibility studies.
- Analyze key business trends
- Conducts research, analyses, studies aimed at maximizing revenues, identifying potential revenues streams and optimizing efficiencies.
- Analyze financial and business performance, identify possible financial and business strategies to drive attainment of business objectives which include occupancy, revenue growth and net income growth
- Ensure consistent and efficient interaction with other executive assistants across the organization; demonstrate professionalism and tact under pressure and handle matters with sound judgment and confidentiality.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Post graduate diploma/ Master’s Degree in Business studies/Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 yrs. Experienced employee specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be responsible, trustworthy and can demonstrate success in a professionally challenging and dynamic work environment
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly detail- oriented.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships at various levels, internally and externally.
- Initiative, ability to work independently, set priorities and perform under pressure with accuracy and dedication
- Ability to consistently apply good judgement and make good decisions based on the guidelines set by the General Manager
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Head office
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Responsible in monitoring of Sales Invoice for retail & wholesale
- Responsible in reconciling invoices with PO and sales report
- Responsible in safe keeping of client contracts and vendor agreements
- Responsible in monitoring of unused sales forms for shop & HO
- Responsible in collecting all used sales forms from shop & HO every cut-off
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Provide general support to shop and HO
- Provide backup support to other groups in the accounting department, type periodic reports and perform other general administrative duties
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Head office
6. How to apply and proceed?
- Application Closing: October 14, 2018
- Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
with a subject head of applying position; [ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT]. [SALES ASSISTANT]
- Working start: November 5, 2018
- Working Place/Office
MIC Bldg., 99 Ramon Magsaysay St. Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines
Tel. 63-2-824-5481 / 5801 or 845-2391