Enjoy restaurant style Korean Fried Chicken with CJ Beksul Fried Chicken Sauce Original. Cook and enjoy it coveniently in the comfort of your home. Made with various ingredients that gives savory sweet and sour flavor to your ordinary fried chicken.
Brand: CJ BEKSUL
Item Name: CJ BEKSUL Chicken Sauce Original
High Fructose Corn Syrup, Starch Syrup, Tomato Ketchup(Water, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vinegar, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Tomato Paste), Water, Fermented Red Pepper Paste(Rice Flour, Defatted Soybean Flour, Alcohol, Seed Malt, Salt, Wheat, Starch Syrup, Red Pepper Powder, Garlic, Onion, Salt, Red Pepper), Blended Soy Sauce(High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soy Sauce, Salt, Water, Amino Acid), Vinegar, Ethanol, Garlic Puree, Monosodium L-Glutamate, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Disodium 5'-Inosinate, Black Pepper, Citric Acid, Sugar Syrup, Xanthan Gum, Cinnamon Powder
Contains egg, milk, peanut, mackerel, crustacean, walnut, mollusc, clam,
How to cook "Korean Yangnyeom Fried Chicken":
1. In a deep pot over medium-high heat, heat 4 to 6 cups vegetable oil to 275°. Line a large plate or baking sheet with paper towels.
2. Pat chicken dry with paper towels, then rub with grated ginger and season with salt mixture. In a large bowl, toss chicken in batter mix and squeeze to compress coating onto each chicken.
3. Carefully add chicken to oil and fry until skin is just lightly crisped and golden, occasionally flipping with tongs, about 15 to 18 minutes. Remove chicken from oil and set aside on prepared plate. Let rest briefly.
4. Heat frying oil to 400°. Return chicken to pot and fry again until deeply golden and skin is crisp and crunchy, about 7 to 8 minutes. Remove chicken from oil and place in a large mixing bowl.
5. Pour CJ BEKSUL CHICKEN SAUCE ORIGINAL over the chicken and toss until evenly coated.
6. Serve and enjoy with your favorite drinks.
EXP DATE : 2023/02/01
*MADE IN KOREA
*Official Distributor of CJ Foods
#CJ Foods Official